Many countries require documented proof of vaccines to cross the country’s borders, and several diseases that have been eradicated or are not present in the United States are prevalent in overseas destinations. The last thing any traveler wants is for a preventable illness to ruin the trip of a lifetime.
Sister Cities International partners with Passport Health to provide members with discounted immunizations and other medical services. All Sister Cities International members are eligible to receive preferential rates for Travel Medicine Services and Vaccinations at all Passport Health clinics nationwide.
A complete Travel Health consultation includes:
- Discussion of destination-specific health risks and strategies to mitigate them
- Vaccine Record and Medical History Review to determine the exact vaccines you need
- Vaccine consultation and education
- All travel and routine vaccines, based on your health history and destination
- Complete malaria prophylaxis
- Travel supplies
- Personalized, bound “itinerary” with destination-specific information for your trip
Schedule Your Appointment
To ensure that you receive our preferential rates, please mention Sister Cities International when scheduling an appointment.